Mark Oehlert has set forth the following challenge:
“So here is the challenge – think of six word lesson plans. Use just six words to describe the objective(s) of a course, a unit, a module, a lesson, an entire college career – whatever your preferred length of instruction is -“
This made me think about my post on Story-based Curricula, so I’ve created these Six Word Lesson Plans based on my suggested curriculum for our community:
- Year One – Scientific Reasoning
- Observe, experiment, discuss, then observe anew.
- Year Two – Life on the marshes
- Four seasons of ebb and flow.
- Year Three – Green Energy
- Deconstruct the myths; construct the future.
- Year Four – Natural Enterprises
- Collaborate to make an honest living.