Are things getting more complex?
Your Work? Your Markets? Your Competition? Your Profession?
How may Harold help you?
Many organizations face the challenge of becoming more networked, collaborative, and distributed, all the while remaining agile in a changing environment. Harold Jarche can help executives, managers, and organizations master the new era of digital work.
- Work: Build trusted knowledge networks for collaborative work and professional development.
- Learning: Embed social learning in the workflow to accelerate innovation.
- Leadership: Develop connected leadership so the entire organization makes better decisions.
As the world keeps churning, work today is all about learning.
- Read Blog Posts – Read over 2,750 posts dating back to 2004. Comments are encouraged (Free)
- Purchase e-Books – Purchase the perpetual beta e-book series synthesizing 12 years of work ($25)
- Take an Online Workshop – Participate in one of the popular PKM in 60 Days online workshops ($329)
- Hire to Write – Articles and white papers on a variety of subjects (from $2,500)
- Hire to Keynote – Keynote presentations include preparation, at least one day on-site, resources, follow-up, and participation in related discussion panels or interviews ($7,500)
- Host an Onsite Workshop – Three standard 1/2 day onsite workshops are available ($7,500)
- Hire to Consult – Focused on addressing complex problems involving collaborative work, connected leadership, and social learning, for a wide variety of clients, such as co-creation as a service (fees negotiated)
- Partner, Internet Time Alliance
Terms & Conditions
- Short-term Consulting: $2,500 per day
- Long-term Engagements: $1,500 per day
- Fees do not include expenses at cost. Air travel for more than 4 hours charged as business class.
As an experienced professional international speaker, Harold Jarche always charges a fee. There are two payment options:
- Travel & lodging are booked and paid by the client, 30 days in advance, and 50% of the agreed-upon fee is paid in advance. The remainder is due on completion of service.
- The full fee, including a fixed travel & lodging estimate, is paid at least 30 days in advance.
Standard visual templates or formats for presentations are not used, so please do not ask.
Online workshop fees are paid for each individual through the PayPal payment button. Clients wishing to invoice or use purchase orders pay an additional 20% administration fee.
Projects are usually arranged with a fixed price quote following discussions on the scope of each project. Fees, travel & lodging are paid in the same manner as speaking engagements.