Work is learning, and learning is the work
I have helped Amazon with their global learning strategy, supported Carlsberg’s leadership development program, informed the Department of Justice on future issues, developed a knowledge management framework for a national ministry of energy, and created a new approach for organizational learning support for CIGNA.
How may I help you?
Helping people and organizations adapt to an economy in perpetual beta
- Blog Posts – Read over 2,850 posts dating back to 2004. Comments are encouraged (Free)
- Purchase e-Books – Purchase the perpetual beta e-book series synthesizing 12 years of work ($33)
- Take an Online Workshop – Participate in one of the popular PKM in 60 Days online workshops ($329)
- Hire to Write – Articles and white papers on a variety of subjects (from $2,500)
- Hire to Keynote – Keynote presentations include preparation, at least one full day on-site, resources, follow-up, and participation in related discussion panels or interviews ($7,500)
- Custom PKM Workshop – An online program focused entirely on your organization ($7,500)
- Host an Onsite Workshop – Three standard 1/2 day onsite workshops are available ($7,500)
- Hire to Consult – Focused on addressing complex problems involving collaborative work, connected leadership, and social learning, for a wide variety of clients, such as co-creation as a service (fees negotiated)
- Partner, Internet Time Alliance
Terms & Conditions
- Short-term Consulting: $2,500 per day
- Long-term Engagements: $1,500 per day
- Fees do not include expenses at cost. Air travel for more than 4 hours charged as business class.
As an experienced professional international speaker, Harold Jarche always charges a fee. There are two payment options:
- Travel & lodging are booked and paid by the client, 30 days in advance, and 50% of the agreed-upon fee is paid in advance. The remainder is due on completion of service.
- The full fee, including a fixed travel & lodging estimate, is paid at least 30 days in advance.
Standard visual templates or formats for presentations are not used, so please do not ask.
Online workshop fees are paid for each individual through the PayPal payment button. Clients wishing to invoice or use purchase orders pay a 20% administration fee.
Projects are usually arranged with a fixed price quote following discussions on the scope of each project. Fees, travel & lodging are paid in the same manner as speaking engagements.