Are things more complex now, than they were five years ago?
Your Work? Your Markets? Your Customers? Your Profession?
How may I help you?
Many organizations face the challenge of becoming more networked, collaborative, and distributed, all the while remaining agile in a changing environment. I can help executives, managers, and organizations master the new era of digital work.
- Effectively use social media for your profession.
- Understand and deal with an uncertain future.
- Build a trusted knowledge network.
- Develop lasting value networks.
As the world keeps churning, work today is all about learning.
- Pick Harold’s Brain – 90-120 minute session for an in-depth discussion of any topic on this site.
- Briefings – Presentations on the implications of the network era for leadership, management, and organizational development can be 1-3 hours on-site or online and cover issues of priority to your enterprise. Preparation, briefing, confidential discussions, and follow-up are included.
- Coaching – Ongoing advice to guide executives and business owners on making sense of the network era; connecting learning, work, and technology.
- Consulting – Focused on addressing complex problems involving collaborative work, connected leadership, and social learning, for a wide variety of clients.
- Presentations – Topics range from enterprise collaboration and leadership in networks, to the future of work. Keynotes include preparation, full day on-site, resources, follow-up, and participation in related discussion panels or interviews.
- Writing – Includes white papers, such as What’s Working in Online Training (over 25,000 views to date). A limited number of sponsored blog posts are also available.
- Workshops - Three standard 1/2 day onsite workshops are available, two online workshops, as well as custom-designed programs.
General Fees & Terms
Daily Rates (where applicable): $1,500 – $2,500 (depending on scope of work)