I have to say that it stands out for me as being one of the most memorable webinars that I’ve ever attended. It wasn’t just that the content was awesome, what really made it memorable was your well paced authoritative delivery.
Fascinating man, articulate and passionate. I may not have agreed with his every thought, but he made you think!! Great presenter! Love it!!
Again, inspirational start to the day – awesome. Enjoyed the challenge to the mind and the wide sources Harold drew on.
What a refreshing presentation. I so enjoy watching a professional in action.
I speak and write on a wide variety of topics
- connected leadership
- managing in the network era
- personal knowledge mastery
- organizational knowledge-sharing
- enterprise social networks
Contact me for a custom engagement that is leading-edge but always pragmatic.
Keynote speaker fee: $7,500 includes:
- 1-2 days on-site
- participation in panels, interviews & discussions
- copies of my perpetual beta ebooks to all participants
- 1/2 day workshops can be conducted for additional $5,000
- Upcoming: ICDE World Conference (ZA)
- Amplify Festival (AU) video
- National eXtension (US) video
- Learning Technologies (UK) video
- Australian Institute of Training & Development (Speaker Feedback- PDF)
- European Environment Agency (DK)
- IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (IT)
- DAU & George Mason University Innovations in eLearning (US)
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication – Sibos-Innotribe (CA/BE)
- TULSER (NL)
- Reed Learning (UK)
- Assistant Deputy Ministers Forum (CA)
- Online National eXtension & Missouri eXtension Conferences (US)
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation (US): Expert in Residence
- The Conference Board of Canada:
(HR Executives; Chief Privacy Officers; Knowledge Strategy Exchange Network)
- US Automotive Training Managers Council
- DevLearn eLearning Guild (US)
- ASTD (US)
- HR Tech (US)
- Algonquin College Kaleidoscope Conference (CA)
- Canadian Society for Training & Development
- Teaching & Learning with Technology (CA)
- SkillSoft Canadian Perspectives
- Atlantic Internet Marketing Conference (CA)