Improving Organizational Performance through Learning, Knowledge-sharing, & Collaboration
I work with individuals, organizations, and public policy influencers to develop practical ways to adapt to the technological, demographic, and societal changes facing us today. I have helped Amazon with their global learning strategy, supported Carlsberg’s Learning Leaders program, informed the Department of Justice on future of work issues, developed a knowledge management framework for a national ministry of energy, and assisted on creating a new approach for organizational learning at CIGNA.
If you realize that buying ‘off-the-shelf’ will not address your unique requirements for learning and working in today’s complex environment, then let’s co-create a strategy for your context.
“Harold has the rare talent of being both a thought leader and a pragmatic communicator. He is a pioneer in personal knowledge mastery — a skill just beginning to be recognized as critical in our digital age. He spoke to a group I manage in Paris composed of digital practitioners from global organizations headquartered in Paris. Harold had a strong impact on the way they now see their own professional development.”
–Jane McConnell, Advisor and Researcher, Digital Workplace Strategies
- Hire to Consult – Focused on addressing complex problems involving collaborative work, connected leadership, and social learning, for a wide variety of clients (fees negotiated)
- Hire to Keynote – Keynote presentations include preparation, at least one full day on-site, resources, follow-up, and participation in related discussion panels or interviews (€7,000)
- Take an Online Workshop – Participate in one of the popular PKM in 60 Days online workshops (€350) or the social learning workshop (€175)
- Hire to Write – Articles and white papers on a variety of subjects (from €2,000)
- Purchase e-Books – Purchase the perpetual beta e-book series synthesizing 12 years of work (€20)
- Discuss – Attend a Beta Conversation for an in-depth conversation (varied)
- Organizational PKM Workshop – A private custom onsite or online program for your organization (€8,500)
- Blog Posts – Read over 2,950 posts dating back to 2004. Comments are encouraged (Free)
Terms & Conditions
As an experienced professional international speaker, Harold Jarche always charges a fee. There are two payment options:
- Travel & lodging are booked and paid by the client, 30 days in advance, and 50% of the agreed-upon fee is paid in advance. The remainder is due on completion of service.
- The full fee, including a fixed travel & lodging estimate, is paid at least 30 days in advance.
Standard visual templates or formats for presentations are not used, so please do not ask.
Public online workshop fees are paid for each individual through the PayPal payment button. Clients wishing to invoice or use purchase orders pay a 20% administration fee.
Projects are usually arranged with a fixed price quote following discussions on the scope of each project. Fees, travel & lodging are paid in the same manner as speaking engagements.