As an international keynote speaker, I prefer to deeply engage with my clients. Rather than popping in for a quick presentation, I will spend at least one full day at your conference, attend sessions, participate in panels, and engage in conversations with participants. For example, I often present a keynote on a select topic and follow this up later with a short workshop to discuss the subject deeper with those most interested.
Much of my work is focused on helping people learn new practices and change behaviours. These take time. My preferred way to work with clients is to commit to a period of six months, over which I am available for one to two days per month, starting with some onsite work and supported with online video conferences, private discussions, and group work. This video gives a case study of working with a client to solve a complex problem.
“Harold has the rare talent of being both a thought leader and a pragmatic communicator. He is a pioneer in personal knowledge mastery — a skill just beginning to be recognized as critical in our digital age. He spoke to a group I manage in Paris composed of digital practitioners from global organizations headquartered in Paris. Harold had a strong impact on the way they now see their own professional development.”
—Jane McConnell, Advisor and Researcher, Digital Workplace Strategies
- Consulting — Focused on addressing complex problems involving collaborative work, connected leadership, and social learning, for a wide variety of clients: case study.
- Keynote Speaker — Keynote presentations include preparation, at least one full day on-site, resources, follow-up, and participation in related discussion panels or interviews.
- On-site Workshops — A private custom onsite PKM workshop for up to 30 people.
- Online Workshops — Participate individually in one of the popular PKM in 60 Days online workshops. The social learning online workshop is for teams supporting learning & development.
- Coaching – One-on-One coaching services focused on actionable insights for learning and working in the network era.
- Hire to Write — Articles and white papers on a variety of subjects.
- Purchase e-Books — Purchase the perpetual beta e-book series synthesizing 15 years of work.
- Blog Posts — Read over 3,000 posts dating back to 2004. Comments are encouraged. Or join the coffee club community of practice.
Contact Harold for more information.
Terms & Conditions
As an experienced professional international speaker, Harold Jarche always charges a fee. There are two payment options:
- Travel & lodging are booked and paid by the client, 30 days in advance, and 50% of the agreed-upon fee is paid in advance. The remainder is due on completion of service.
- The full fee, including a fixed travel & lodging estimate, is paid at least 30 days in advance.
Standard visual templates or formats for presentations are not used, so please do not ask.
Public online workshop fees are paid for each individual through the PayPal payment button. Clients wishing to invoice or use purchase orders pay a 20% administration fee.
Projects are usually arranged with a fixed price quote following discussions on the scope of each project. Fees, travel & lodging are paid in the same manner as speaking engagements.