“I had the opportunity to work with Harold while developing collaborative knowledge-sharing practices for a global predictive chemistry network. Harold guided us in assessing our needs and setting realistic goals. He revitalized the global network by demonstrating the value of focusing on people instead of tools, as well as the introduction of his PKM model (seek-sense-share). His openness and transparency, as well as his understanding of cultural diversity were instrumental to project team engagement. Harold was a valuable addition to the project and I would welcome the opportunity to work with him again.” — Senior Analyst: Global Pharma Company
Much of my work is focused on helping people learn new practices and change workplace behaviours, especially in aligning learning and work. This video gives a case study of working with a client to solve a complex problem. See my client list for further details.
As an international keynote speaker, I prefer to deeply engage with my clients. I will spend at least one full day at your conference, attend sessions, participate in panels, and engage in conversations with participants. For example, I often present a keynote on a select topic and follow this up later with a short workshop to discuss the subject deeper with those most interested.
- Consulting — I work with individuals, organizations, and public policy influencers to develop practical ways to adapt to the technological, demographic, and societal changes facing us today — more. Here is a video case study.
- Keynote Speaker — Keynote presentations include preparation, at least one full day on-site, resources, follow-up, and participation in related discussion panels or interviews.
- On-site Workshops — A private custom onsite PKM workshop for up to 30 people.
- Online Workshops — Participate individually in one of the popular PKM in 60 Days online workshops. The social learning online workshop is for professionals supporting learning & development.
- Coaching — One-on-One coaching services focused on actionable insights for learning and working in the network era.
- Hire to Write — Articles and white papers on a variety of subjects.
Contact Harold for more information.