- More about Harold
- Harold’s Clients
- Harold’s Speaking Engagements
- What others have to say about Harold
Helping people & organizations adapt to a world in perpetual beta
I have helped Amazon with their global learning strategy, supported Carlsberg’s leadership development program, informed the Department of Justice on future workplace issues, developed a knowledge management framework for a national ministry of energy, and created a new approach for organizational learning support for CIGNA.
“What the Internet Time Alliance brought to the table in our engagement, in the person of Harold Jarche, was not only his extensive experience and network, but also the expertise of the rest of the Alliance and their networks as well. While we in our organization have networks of our own, the quality and extensiveness of the ITA network added a value that we would not have been able to tap alone, and led us to a superior solution that will better serve our customers.” – Corporate University Manager within Fortune 500 Health Insurance company
If you realize that buying ‘off-the-shelf’ will not address your unique requirements for learning and working in today’s complex environment, then let’s take a journey together.
“Harold has the rare talent of being both a thought leader and a pragmatic communicator. He is a pioneer in personal knowledge mastery — a skill just beginning to be recognized as critical in our digital age. He spoke to a group I manage in Paris composed of digital practitioners from global organizations headquartered in Paris. Harold had a strong impact on the way they now see their own professional development.” – Jane McConnell, Advisor and Researcher, Digital Workplace Strategies
- Blog Posts – Read over 2,900 posts dating back to 2004. Comments are encouraged (Free)
- Purchase e-Books – Purchase the perpetual beta e-book series synthesizing 12 years of work ($33)
- Discuss – Attend a Beta Conversation for an in-depth conversation (from $49)
- Take an Online Workshop – Participate in one of the popular PKM in 60 Days online workshops ($375) or the social learning workshop ($229)
- Hire to Write – Articles and white papers on a variety of subjects (from $2,000)
- Hire to Keynote – Keynote presentations include preparation, at least one full day on-site, resources, follow-up, and participation in related discussion panels or interviews ($7,500)
- Custom PKM Workshop – An online program focused entirely on your organization ($7,500)
- Host an Onsite Workshop – Three related 1/2 day onsite workshops are available ($7,500)
- Hire to Consult – Focused on addressing complex problems involving collaborative work, connected leadership, and social learning, for a wide variety of clients, such as co-creation as a service (fees negotiated)
Terms & Conditions
- Short-term Consulting: $2,500 per day
- Long-term Engagements: $1,500 per day
- Fees do not include expenses at cost. Air travel for more than 4 hours charged as business class.
As an experienced professional international speaker, Harold Jarche always charges a fee. There are two payment options:
- Travel & lodging are booked and paid by the client, 30 days in advance, and 50% of the agreed-upon fee is paid in advance. The remainder is due on completion of service.
- The full fee, including a fixed travel & lodging estimate, is paid at least 30 days in advance.
Standard visual templates or formats for presentations are not used, so please do not ask.
Online workshop fees are paid for each individual through the PayPal payment button. Clients wishing to invoice or use purchase orders pay a 20% administration fee.
Projects are usually arranged with a fixed price quote following discussions on the scope of each project. Fees, travel & lodging are paid in the same manner as speaking engagements.