Clients & Projects
- Prime Minister’s Office (Finland) — advice on the future of work in a network society.
- Carlsberg Group (Denmark) — PKM and social learning for the company’s international leadership staff.
- Snow Software (Sweden) — advised the learning & enablement team on collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
- CIGNA — Informal learning strategy and enterprise social media analysis for CIGNA University to support this US-based global health services company: Case Study [PDF]
- PKM Master Class (France): Overview of personal knowledge mastery to senior managers at Air France, Air Liquide, Danone, Engie, & L’Oréal.
- ING Bank (Netherlands) — Strategic advice and mentoring services on digital competencies for the workforce of a multinational bank.
- AstraZeneca — Collaboration and knowledge-sharing framework for the research & development division of a global pharmaceutical company.
- Adjuvi (USA) — Future of work strategy for a major North American bank.
- KA CARE — Guidance on frameworks and processes to integrate institutional memory within a knowledge management framework for this Saudi Arabian renewable energy government organization.
- Oberkotter Foundation — Strategic guidance on communities of practice and networked learning for this major US non-profit organization.
- Domino’s Pizza LLC — Development of a PKM framework for leadership training at this multinational franchise business.
- CAE (Canada) — Training needs analysis and methodology development for construction of an aircraft virtual maintenance trainer for this international engineering and professional services company.
- Canadian Department of Justice — Forward-looking advice [PDF]
- Canadian International Development Agency — Informal learning strategy and action plan for the Continuous Learning Division of this government agency.
- Canadian Army — Analyzed all current training leading to a strategic plan for distributed training in support of the land force reserve restructuring project.
- Canada School of Public Service — Identification of suppliers, staff training and support for an online collaborative learning environment for senior public servants on the Advanced Leadership Program.
- IDG Global Solutions (USA) — custom blog posts for Microsoft and Cisco Systems.
- Citrix (USA) — custom white papers and blog posts.
Contact Harold for more information.
- United Cities & Local Governments: uclg.org
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- Business New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Department of Education
- Bangor University, Wales
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of South Africa: School of Business Leadership
- University of Nebraska: Extension
- Athabasca University
- TÉLUQ Université du Québec à Montréal — university
- Université de Moncton — university
- CIDIF — university-based translation services network
- Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
- New Brunswick Community College
- Service d’apprentissage médiatisé franco-ontarien — online learning support to francophone schools
- The MasterCard Foundation
- Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council
- Textile Human Resources Council (Canada)
- Gespe’gewaq Mi’gmaq Resource Council — First Nations economic development
- Atlantic Wildlife Institute — wildlife rehabilitation, research and education charity
- Smart Serve Ontario — alcohol awareness and education
- PropelICT — start-up accelerator
- Centre hospitalier Pierre-Le Gardeur — hospital
Private Sector (Small & Medium Enterprises)
- Remsoft — software development
- Bluedrop Performance Learning — e-learning
- Mighty Community Group — community networks
- Future Learning — e-learning
- SkySite Property — real estate
- YourTeamOnline — online sports community