“Global thought leaders in disruptive transformation such as Clayton Christensen, John Kenagy, and Harold Jarche suggest that the most radical thinking about future possibilities is unlikely to come from the centre or top of organisations. There is a global trend for creative processes, including organisational development and change management, to move to the edges of organisations.”
—Helen Bevan, UK National Health Service – Improving Quality
Clients & Projects
- Citibank (USA) — Advising on the global collaboration and knowledge-sharing strategy.
- Prime Minister’s Office (Finland) — Advice on the future of work in a network society.
- Carlsberg Group (Denmark) — PKM and social learning for the company’s international leadership staff.
- Snow Software (Sweden) — Advised the learning & enablement team on collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
- ING Bank (Netherlands) — Strategic advice and mentoring services on digital competencies for the workforce of a multinational bank.
- CIGNA (USA) — Informal learning strategy and enterprise social media analysis for CIGNA University to support this global health services company: Case Study
- PKM Master Class (France): Overview of personal knowledge mastery to senior managers at Air France, Air Liquide, Danone, Engie, & L’Oréal.
- University of Nebraska Extension (USA) — Informed the Technology 2020 Plan
- AstraZeneca (Canada, USA) — Collaboration and knowledge-sharing framework for the research & development division of a global pharmaceutical company.
- Adjuvi (USA) — Future of work strategy for a major North American bank.
- Oberkotter Foundation — Strategic guidance on communities of practice and networked learning for this major US non-profit organization.
- Domino’s Pizza LLC (USA) — Development of a PKM framework for leadership training at this multinational franchise business.
- CAE (Canada) — Training needs analysis and methodology development for construction of an aircraft virtual maintenance trainer for this international engineering and professional services company.
- Canadian Department of Justice — Forward-looking advice [PDF]
- Canadian International Development Agency — Informal learning strategy and action plan for the Continuous Learning Division of this government agency.
- Canadian Army — Analyzed all current training leading to a strategic plan for distributed training in support of the land force reserve restructuring project.
- Canada School of Public Service — Identification of suppliers, staff training and support for an online collaborative learning environment for senior public servants on the Advanced Leadership Program.
- IDG Global Solutions (USA) — Custom blog posts for Microsoft and Cisco Systems.
- Citrix (USA) — Custom white papers and blog posts.
Contact Harold for more information.
- Bangor University, Wales
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of South Africa: School of Business Leadership
- University of Missouri: Extension
- Athabasca University
- TÉLUQ Université du Québec à Montréal — university
- Université de Moncton — university
- CIDIF — university-based translation services network
- Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
- New Brunswick Community College
- Service d’apprentissage médiatisé franco-ontarien — online learning support to francophone schools
- United Cities & Local Governments: uclg.org
- The MasterCard Foundation
- Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council
- Textile Human Resources Council (Canada)
- Gespe’gewaq Mi’gmaq Resource Council — First Nations economic development
- Atlantic Wildlife Institute — wildlife rehabilitation, research and education charity
- Smart Serve Ontario — alcohol awareness and education
- PropelICT — start-up accelerator
- Centre hospitalier Pierre-Le Gardeur — hospital
Private Sector (Small & Medium Enterprises)
- Remsoft — software development
- Bluedrop Performance Learning — e-learning
- Mighty Community Group — community networks
- Future Learning — e-learning
- SkySite Property — real estate
- YourTeamOnline — online sports community