- Canadian Department of Justice – Forward-looking advice [PDF].
- ING Bank – Strategic advice and mentoring services on digital competencies for the workforce of a multinational bank.
- AstraZeneca – Collaboration and knowledge-sharing framework for the research & development division of a global pharmaceutical company.
- KA CARE – Guidance on frameworks and processes to integrate institutional memory within a knowledge management framework for a middle eastern renewable energy government organization.
- CIGNA – Informal learning strategy and enterprise social media analysis for CIGNA University to support a US-based global health services company.
- Canadian International Development Agency – Informal learning strategy and action plan for the Continuous Learning Division of a government agency.
- Oberkotter Foundation – Strategic guidance on communities of practice and networked learning for a major US non-profit organization.
- Domino’s Pizza LLC – Development of a personal knowledge management framework for leadership training at a multinational franchise business.
- CAE – Training needs analysis and methodology development for construction of an aircraft virtual maintenance trainer for an international engineering and professional services company.
- Canadian Army – Analyzed all current training leading to a strategic plan for distributed training in support of the land force reserve restructuring project.
- Canada School of Public Service – Identification of suppliers, staff training and support for an online collaborative learning environment for senior public servants on the Advanced Leadership Program.
- IDG Global Solutions – custom blog posts for Microsoft and Cisco Systems.
- Citrix – custom white papers.
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- Business New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Department of Education
- University of South Africa: School of Business Leadership
- Athabasca University
- TÉLUQ Université du Québec à Montréal – university
- Université de Moncton – university
- CIDIF – university-based translation services network
- Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
- New Brunswick Community College
- Service d’apprentissage médiatisé franco-ontarien – online learning support to francophone schools
- The MasterCard Foundation
- Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council
- Textile Human Resources Council
- Gespe’gewaq Mi’gmaq Resource Council – First Nations economic development
- Atlantic Wildlife Institute – wildlife rehabilitation, research and education charity
- Smart Serve Ontario – alcohol awareness and education
- PropelICT – start-up accelerator
- Centre hospitalier Pierre-Le Gardeur – hospital
Private Sector (Small & Medium Enterprises)
- Remsoft – software development
- Bluedrop Performance Learning – e-learning
- Mighty Community Group – community networks
- Future Learning – e-learning
- SkySite Property – real estate
- YourTeamOnline – online sports community