The first eCollab Blog Carnival (follow link for details) is set for 12 December 2009 (that’s a Saturday).
If you wish to contribute:
– On your blog, via email, twitter or through other means, announce the new carnival ( you create a short post with links, visual, hashtags and short descriptions of Ecollab),
– feel free to invite others as well.
– Let us know by registering via the contact form or by sending a tweet to @hjarche with the hashtag #ECOLLAB
The topic to launch our carnival is the future of the training department, and submissions can be made in English or French, in keeping with the bi-cultural focus of Entreprise Collaborative.
During LearnTrends 2009 I noticed several back-channel discussions about the usefulness of the ADDIE model for instructional systems design, with some completely opposed and others thinking it just needs tweaking. With training so closely linked to ADDIE, do we need to reconsider training’s role in the workplace?
- Has ADDIE outlived its usefulness?
- Can training address complex work?
- Has training become a solution looking for a problem?
- Does the training department have a future?