The PKM in 60 days workshop is a public access program, conducted four times per year which has had great success over the past three years. It is designed for individuals or organizations who wish to have a few of their staff participate in this professional development community of practice.
Custom Workshop for Your Organization
Organizations that want to develop personal knowledge mastery skills across the enterprise can register for a custom workshop that covers the same activities and provides all the resources of the public workshop. In addition, it will ensure a focus on the specific context and needs of your organization. Organizations will receive:
- a two-hour live online introduction to PKMastery
- a choice of 4, 6, or 9 week duration for the 18 activities
- daily online support
- live online Q&A sessions every one or two weeks, depending on duration selected
- recommendations for continuing development after the workshop
- organizational license for the perpetual beta series
Cost: $(US)7,500 (up to 30 participants)
Contact Harold for more information or to book a start date.